Thursday, October 30, 2008

GATES OF FIRE



"Imperial troops burned to the ground the cities of Drymus, Charada, Erochus, Tethronium, Amphikaea, Neon, Pedies, Trites", etc

I'm impressed how they ran down all thees places and really never had to really fight or should i say had a challenge they basically killed every one that was somebody and if the didn't believe they will.I wondered did they kill kids and women boy of girls what happened to them or did they just flee and leave abandoned cities.

My reaction to this quote was what couldn't they do if there taking over villages like that and massive towns then what can stop the imperial .


"The Spartan whip boys whit sticks"

Talk about abuse I see nothing or felt pain like man i would hate my life and every one in it for letting them do that to me but i guess that a price to be the best army in history born a warrior die a warrior life of a Spartan i guess.

What struck me was how could a mother think that's OK for you're child to get beat like to meat and blood show and was it like they had to or there was no other chose i thought they were free.



"stilling from local farmers"

How they hung Xeones like Jesus was when he was crucified and that hit me because it related back to me like wow they stabbed nails throw his hands like it was no deal know he robed them but that doesn't mean they had to kill him or cripple him.



1 comment:

Ms. Charlotte said...

I think they would have killed the boys and girls. Remember Xeo says he would have died with his parents had he been home that morning. I know these were the imperial forces, but a sacking of a city, is still a sacking.